Friday, July 30, 2010

MILAN

Its official Ted and I are moving to Milan for two and a half months. Last month a contact of Ted's got a hold of him and brought up the idea of working in Italy. It fell through almost immediately back then. We put it behind us. Then all of a sudden they called him, said they wanted him. He got the details in a email on Tuesday, and by Wednesday our flights were booked. We decided it is the chance of a lifetime, I am between jobs, so the timing was perfect.
There has been a lot of praying going on lately. I have been so confused about work, and where God wants me and what he wants me to do. The way things have fallen into place leads me to believe this is exactly where he wants us to go. So we are going.
The company Ted is going to work for is setting us up with an amazing apartment right in the heart of Milan. We will be able to travel on the weekends and then for two weeks after he is done working. We hope to make it to France, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and of course see as much of Italy as possible!
This is my dream come true. I have always wanted to travel Europe. To be able to do it with the man I love more than anything, is overwhelming. I am beyond blessed.
We should have internet in our apartment, so I will be able to blog all of our adventures and travels. So bookmark me, and check back often!!

2 comments:

Natalie and Michael said...

OMG Whitney that is SO exciting!! I can't wait to read about all the wonderful adventures you are going to have in Europe!! Congrats on this fun and super exciting news!!

Love ya!
~Natalie~

Breezy said...

So exciting :) I hope you will be able to fly up and visit! If not enjoy some wonderful travel time with your man! Soak it all up :)
Breezy