Monday, July 11, 2011

Its been a while....

Its been forever!! And I can't imagine why, there really haven't been many things going on around here in the last few months!

Ok, ok so obviously thats not true. The last few months have been full of amazingly wonderful things. The wedding events, the wedding itself, were like a dream. Pure perfection. And in the last few weeks I have been in a bit of a fog about the whole thing.

I have wanted to blog about so many things, but have felt like I can't since I have yet to blog about all the wedding activities. The truth is I don't feel like I can blog about them just yet. I still can't put into words the amazingness of the whole thing, (plus I don't have all the pictures yet). Its a very strange feeling, and thankfully I have been told my many brides that it is completely normal. I have so many stories, and thank you's to post about, but for now they will have to wait. But I promise that sometime soon, I will post about the most special and fantastic time in my life.

So family, friends, I am back.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There will be many occasions in your life that will be so overwhelming you just will not have the words to discribe. The wedding was surreal, wonderful and magicial. I will remember the Love that filled the air, sky for the rest of my life. The smile on your face is enough for my soul to feel warmth always. I love you baby girl.